Thursday, September 06, 2007

Dannii Minogue Interview and pictures for Newwoman Magazine October 2007

Danni Minogue said “I am learning to be a diva”, in an interview for Newwoman Magazine – October 2007 edition! Dannii Minogue is now the cover of Newwoman Magazine! Good for her! She looks pretty stylish and very mature – and from what I’ve read in her interview, it seems she likes older men! Hmm that’s the first rule in becoming a diva: you are either rich, thanks to your wealthy parents,or you do your best to get your hands on a very reach guy.Dannii Minogue has already tried some Botox shots, but has quit after just a few shots, as she relates: “I loved Botox. But then I saw people on TV and their faces were completely frozen, and I thought,
Oh my God, I hope I didn’t look like that! So I just stopped doing it”! When asked Dannii Minogue will ever go for a facelift, Dannii Minogue said: “Maybe. The technology is getting better and better. By the time I need one, hopefully they’ll have developed something that doesn’t involve a scalpel”! Dannii Minogue now in shape doesn’t she! It’s her life, and her decisions! Overall I like Dannii Minogue attitude, and the pictures from Newwoman Magazine are pretty good, but if I were to pick on Dannii or Kylie, I would definitely go for Kylie! Take a look at her divalicious pictures!






















No comments: