Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Kim Kardashian gets classy in Playboy





Kim Kardashian is so misunderstood. Often regarded as little more than another famous-for-being-famous Hollywood “it” girl, Kim took a break from her busy reality TV schedule to chat with US Weekly and set the record straight

“Everyone thinks that I am this wild party girl and that I get drunk and dance on tables, but I don’t even drink alcohol,” the “Keeping up with the Kardashians” star revealed. “We (she and sisters Khloe and Kourtney) own businesses and we work every single day and we have 10 kids in the family and we did not grow up with nannies.”

“It is not as revealing as some people might want,” Kim told US. “I keep it classy and covered up. I do bare my whole butt. And a little bit of my chest. But that’s it. It was something that I was really nervous about doing at first and this is the first time I am talking about it.”

Of course the reinvented good-girl made sure the partial nudity even got the Kardashian clan’s stamp of approval. “I consulted the whole family and I decided this is the way I would have wanted it to come out.”

No comments: